Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hallelujah Diet.

**I have finally figured out how people can comment on my blog.  Before it made you make an account, but now you should be able to comment under "anonymous" and then sign your name so I know who sent it.  :)  If you have questions, I would love to answer them - or find answers for you.  You may also commment on facebook or my email: edensmenu@gmail.com.
I have been adding some gadgets to my blog so please be patient as I try to get things all set up and in the right spot on the page.  I am trying to figure how I can also add a "Recipe" spot.  I hope to have that ready soon.**
Today I wanted to let you know of a very cool website, www.hacres.com.  It is for Hallelujah Acres, founder of the Hallelujah Diet.  "Hallelujah Acres® is a non-denominational Christian ministry that provides education, products, services, and other resources to help people everywhere understand and practice God's ways to ultimate health. We hope that you will find both the information and inspiration to get on the road to health and to stay healthy for life." 
I loved reading about Hallelujah Acres because they are based from Genesis 1:29 like I am!  The farm is only 2 hrs from my home and I would love to go and see it sometime and learn so much from them!  I hope you have a chance to check out the website and see what all you can learn - they have been doing this a lot longer then me!  And it's been working!!

 I encourage you to add 1 piece of raw food to your day tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. The blog is looking great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy all the information and helps you have been giving us. Thanks for all your hard work and great ideas/resources.

    ReplyDelete