Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Few Last Words.


Last blog when I wrote my list of things I have done or am doing  physically I forgot to mention a few things:
*I go to a chiropractor to help stay healthy.  Jason and I go and our kids have gone since the day they were born (or the day after)!  We really believe it’s a huge part in staying healthy and preventing many illnesses.
*I wrote down everything I ate for awhile.  I counted calories and how many calories I used while exercising.
*And I fasted – Biblical fasting.  There is a ton that goes into this – lots of verses about Biblical fasting.  Lots of interesting things to read and learn about this.  As Christians, we should know more about Biblical fasting.  It is so overlooked.


I’m not planning on writing on my blog anymore, for now.  This is not how I want to keep pursuing possibly working with people, helping them with their journey.  I enjoyed writing everything that I did and my thoughts, opinions and feelings on all this stuff, but I’d rather work with people on a more personal level – person to person.  I want to work with whomever God brings into my life.  It may be no one, it may be 50, but I’m just not really getting into this blog thing.  I wanted to get the basis of my journey out there.  I’ve written my heart, I’ve written as much as I can think of that I’ve done on my path, but I’m not a blogger.  I don’t feel the need or desire to just write to write.  I’ve said what I wanted to and if I feel lead to say more I’m sure I will, but for now – if anyone has questions or wants to talk more – please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me.  I’d love to chat.  So for now I’m going to go, going to go and keep enjoying this awesome path God has me on and going to keep enjoying my husband and kids!  

Thanks to whomever read my blog, hope you were able to get something out of it!

Shine Today!
Stacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment